Automation Rules provides the ability for customers to define workflows that will apply a transformation (Action) to an Asset based upon a set of pre-defined conditions (Trigger).
Included below are a list of Triggers and Actions that are available for Assets within the Stackla Admin User Interface leveraging the Criteria Builder. Additional Triggers and Actions are available using the Query Editor or Automation Rules API.
To find out more about the Query Editor and API, click here.
- Concepts : Visual Recognition Labels
- Message : Keyword or Hashtag in the original UGC Tile added to the Asset Manager
- Rights Status : Rights Approved / Not Rights Approved
- Media : Asset Type
- Tag : Tags in the original UGC Tile added to Asset Manager
- Tag : Apply one or multiple Tags to the Asset
- Collection : Add the Asset to a Collection
- Workflow Status : Update the Asset's Workflow Status
- Rights Status : Adjust the Rights Status of the Asset
- Asset Expiry Date : Add an Asset Expiry Date