By default the Community Listing section of the Advocate Community page will display all available columns of data available for all Advocates.
There will be times however where this is too much data or you will want to adjust the number of Advocates displayed per page. To adjust this, simply hit the Settings Gear located just above the Advocate listings.
Once clicked this will load the available options which can either be turned on or off or adjusted as needed.
The options available currently are:
- Items per Page: Display 10 / 25 / 50 / 100 Advocates per Page
- Advocate: Display Advocate Name + Avatar
- Network Engagement: Display where the Advocate is Connected or Invited?
- Network Reach: Display follower Numbers for Connected Advocates
- Posts in Stackla: Display number of Aggregated Posts
- Posts Published: Display number of Posts Published
- Rights Granted: Display number of Posts where Rights have been granted
- Brief Submissions: Display number of Submissions made to Briefs
- Notes: Display any Admin Notes given to the Advocate
- Tags: Display any Tags added to the Advocate