Creative Briefs allow for brands to define specific Content Campaigns for members of your Community outlining the type of content you would like them create and the method which you would like them to submit it.
To create your first Creative Brief go to Advocates > Creative Briefs
And select Create a Brief.
This will load the Creative Brief Builder which will allow you to define the requirements of the brief using the following fields:
- Campaign Name : Creative Brief Title
- Permissions : Decide whether a brief is 'public' or 'private' only
- Introduction : Add a short one line summary describing the Creative Brief
- Media Types : Select from Image, Video, Audio Text
- Description : Add a detailed description of the Creative Brief.
- Scenes & Location : Define any scene or location requirements for Creative Brief submissions
- Incentives : Define if there is an incentive for your Creative Brief
- Submission Methods : Define how your Advocates can submit content to the Creative Brief.
- End Date : Define when submissions for the Campaign Ends
As you fill out the Creative Brief Builder you can see how your Brief will look to your Advocates by flipping between Edit mode to Preview mode at any time.
Once you are happy with your Creative Brief you can hit Save.
Upon Saving your Brief Stackla will:
- Create a Creative Brief Tag to mark all Tiles and Assets submitted relating to the Campaign
- Create the respective Mentions and/or Direct Upload Terms relating to the Campaign
Creative Brief Settings: