The Advocate Community Portal is the public facing part of the Stackla Organic Advocate offering and is where your Advocates will connect and engage with your brand for various Creative Briefs.
To setup your Portal, you can either navigate to Advocates > Community and select Setup Community or go to Settings > Community Settings.
Regardless of the path you take, you will be presented with the Community Card form which allows you to define the following attributes for the Portal:
- Brand Name : Company Brand displayed on Portal
- Brand Logo : Utilised throughout the Portal and Email Communications
- Cover Image : Feature Image on the Portal
- Content Creator Definition : Define them as Influencer, Advocate or something else
- Introduction Text : Text displayed on the Portal Home
- About : Further details around the Brand and Advocate Portal.
- Terms and Conditions : URL link to the brand's Terms and Conditions
As you fill out the Community Card you can see how your Portal will look to your Advocates by flipping between Edit mode to Preview mode at any time.
Once satisfied with the look and feel of your Portal, you can hit Save for the design to take immediate effect.