With Stackla's Single Tile Embed functionality, it is now easier than ever to include individual pieces of UGC across the web! No more jumping around between social networks, searching for embed codes, and being left with various post designs and an overall inconsistency.
Why use Stackla's Single Tile Embed versus the relevant Network’s Social Embeds?
Single Tile Embed feeds into both Trackla and Google Analytics.
Faster load times, less JS libraries being loaded, easier implementation.
- Consistent Design:
Consistent look and feel and design regardless of the Social Network.
- Social Commerce:
Drive call to actions off a single piece of UGC.
- Consistent Workflow:
Same process to generate a Tile embed for all Networks.
Note: Singe Tile Embeds do not support Stackla's tile interactions (likes/dislikes, comments, sharing, etc.), nor do they support our widget's common Expanded Tiles behavior.
How-to generate a single tile embed
Choosing your content is simple, as Single Tile Embed supports all tiles within Stackla. However, tiles must be set to Published before they can be embedded.
- Within your Stack, navigate to Curate>Content.
- Optionally, filter your moderation view to Published tiles only.
- From the tile's overflow menu, select the Embed Tile option from the list.
Configure your tile embed from the following popup, with options to include/exclude the post's caption, as well as enabling Google Analytic tracking.
- Select the desired options for the caption and Google Analytics.
- Then click Generate Embed Code
Tile embeds can be used across the web- drop them into any website, add them to your blog posts, or include them in your support articles- virtually anywhere that accepts HTML/iframes.
- Copy/paste embed code as needed!
- To adjust the tile embed's settings after it's been created, a new embed code will need to be generated (thus deleting the existing code). Note: be sure to update the embed code anywhere that it has been included on the web.