With the Stackla Visual Recognition plugin, it is now possible to find and surface content by similarity to other tiles via the Find Similar Tiles feature. This is a great tool that can be utilized to identify UGC with similar attributes to some of your best performing content in the platform!
In order for Stackla to find similar tiles, a few steps must be taken beforehand:
- The Visual Recognition plugin must be configured. Instructions can be found here.
- Your content must have Visual Recognition applied to it. This can be done in a few areas of the Stackla platform:
- Visiting the plugin's configuration page and specifying Terms
- Enabling Visual Recognition from within the General tab when creating new Terms
- Visiting Content > Curate, and manually applying Visual Recognition to individual tiles from the tile's overflow menu (Signified in red, in Fig. 2a below)
Finding Similar Tiles
This option can be found in two different locations:
1. From the Stack's Dashboard > Top Tiles > Find Similar Tiles
2. From Curate > Content > Tile Menu > View Similar Tiles