The Stackla Content API & Content Feed plugins provide easy methods to get a feed of your aggregated content out of the Stackla platform for use in other platforms!
This option provides a cached JSON feed relating to a selected Filter. Instead of using our REST API endpoints, the plugin provides an alternative method of pulling content out of Stackla, which can then be utilized across multiple use-cases!
A few things about the plugin:
- Data rich endpoint, containing all respective Tile data
- 30 second cache, no API rate limits
- No access tokens needed
- To get started go to Plugins and choose Content API and then click on Install.
- Once installed click on Configure to select the Filter.
- Copy the API Endpoint and begin developing your custom output or workflow!
Note: The Content API plugin will typically require a bit of technical knowledge in order to render the JSON feed as a visual display/output of the tile data. You can find additional technical-focused info and how-to's from our Developer Portal.
This option provides an RSS or Atom feed of your aggregated content from the selected Filter. These feeds can be used to deliver social content for broadcast, email or any other platform that accepts RSS or Atom feeds.
- To get started go to Plugins and choose Content Feed and then click on Install.
- Once installed click on Configure to select the Filter, and Output Type.
- Copy the Content Feed URL and begin developing your custom output or workflow!
Once you have selected the Filter and chosen the type it should look like this:
Note: Systems with known compatibility versions include VizRT Feed Streamer 1.2 or above and Scala Enterprise 10.4 or above.
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.