The Stackla Content API plugin allows clients to easily get a content feed out of the platform. Specifically, it provides a cached JSON feed relating to a selected Stack Filter. Instead of using our REST API endpoints, the plugin provides an alternative method of pulling content out of stackla, which can then be utilized across multiple use-cases!
A few things about the plugin:
- Data rich endpoint, containing all respective Tile data
- 30 second cache, no API rate limits
- No access tokens needed
- To get started go to Plugins and choose Content API and then click on Install.
- Once installed click on Configure. Here a Stackla Filter can be selected, and an API endpoint will be provided.
- Copy this endpoint and begin developing your custom output or workflow!
*Note: The Content API plugin will typically require a bit of technical knowledge in order to render the JSON feed as a visual display/output of the tile data. You can find additional technical-focused info and how-to's from our Developer Portal .