The Stackla Chrome Extension creates a link between your Chrome browser and Stackla, providing a quick and easy method of performing many Stackla actions from anywhere!
- Utilize your Stackla Assets across the web - search, sort and filter to find the perfect asset and put it to use anywhere on the web with a simple drag-n-drop!
- Quickly aggregate content directly from Instagram, Facebook, YouTube & Twitter - when you discover a great piece of content on one of these social networks, simply click the added Stackla button to aggregate it!
- Send Rights Management requests as you discover new content across the web - quickly aggregate and requests rights to user's content as you discover it!
- Visit the Stackla extension page (using the Chrome browser)
- On the Stackla extension page, click the "Add to Chrome" button
- Accept the permissions popup, click "Add Extension"
- The Stackla icon will be added to the Chrome Extensions bar
- The installation is complete.
Setup the Extension
Opening the Extension
To open the extension click the Stackla icon in the Chrome Extensions bar.
Stackla extension icon circled in red
To use the extension you must be logged in to your Stackla account.
- Click the Stackla icon in the Chrome Extensions bar
- If you are already logged in to Stackla, the extension will open
- If you are not logged in to Stackla a new browser tab will open on the Stackla login screen - log in to Stackla.
If you have access to multiple Stacks, use the selector at the top of the extension window to choose the Stack you wish to draw assets from.
What can I do with the extension?
Now that your extension is successfully configured, check out the different way to use the Stackla Chrome Extension more efficiently manage your content:
- Manage & Utilize Stackla Assets across the web
- Aggregate discovered content directly from the source
- Send Rights Management requests from discovered content