The Stackla Chrome Extension creates a link between your Chrome browser and Stackla Asset Manager.
The easy-to-use interface allows you to search, sort and filter to find the perfect asset and put it to use anywhere on the web.
- Visit the Chrome Web Store and search "Stackla"
- Click through to the "Stackla" extension page
- Visit the Stackla extension page directly
- On the Stackla extension page, click the "Add to Chrome" button
- Accept the permissions popup, click "Add Extension"
- The Stackla icon will be added to the Chrome Extensions bar
- The installation is complete.
Using the Extension
Opening the Extension
To open the extension click the Stackla icon in the Chrome Extensions bar.
Stackla extension icon circled in red
To use the extension you must be logged in to your Stackla account.
- Click the Stackla icon in the Chrome Extensions bar
- If you are already logged in to Stackla, the extension will open
- If you are not logged in to Stackla a new browser tab will open on the Stackla login screen - log in to Stackla.
If you have access to multiple Stacks, use the selector at the top of the extension window to choose the Stack you wish to draw assets from.
Once a Stack is selected, you'll see its Assets listed in chronological order in the extension window. Scroll to browse your Assets.
Searching, sorting and filtering Assets
Use the search and filter bar at the top of the extension window to hone on the specific assets you want to find.
You can search by keyword and/or filter by:
- Network Origin
- Media Type
There are 3 ways you can use an Asset.
- Drag and Drop
To download an asset simply click the download button below each asset. This will initiate a file download to your computer.
Download button circled in red
Each asset has a publicly accessible link which can be used to post to social networks or embed in html pages.
Click the link button below each asset to copy this link to your clipboard. You can then paste it wherever needed.
Link button circled in red
Drag and Drop
To make using assets extra easy, the Stackla extension allows you to drag and drop assets wherever supported on the web.