Hootsuite is a Social Media Management Platform that allows users to publish Social Posts to a range of social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Wordpress, YouTube and Pinterest.
Through the Stackla Assets plugin on Hootsuite, it is possible for users of Hootsuite to easily add Image assets from within their Stackla Asset Manager to any new Social post they are sending through Hootsuite.
INSTALL THE STACKLA ASSETS PLUGIN ON HOOTSUITE:
To do this, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Login into your Hootsuite account and select App Directory from the left hand menu
2. Search for the Plugin titled Stackla Assets and hit Install
3. Once the installation has finished, you should be presented with a dialogue box stating App Installed
4. Go to the Hootsuite Composer and select Open Media Library from the Media section on the composer.
Note: To meet Hootsuite app guidelines, Stackla Asset Manager is only available via Hootsuite Composer which you can access by clicking the green "New Post" button on the Hootsuite Dashboard top bar (outlined in red).
5. From the Media Library that opens on the Right hand side of the Composer, select from the drop down Stackla Assets.
6. This will load a new tab / window which will allow you to login to your Stackla account
7. In the second step of the authentication, simply pick which Stack you wish to associate with your Hootsuite account and hit Authorize.
8. Now you will see all the Image Assets associated with your Stackla account in the Media Library. 9. To add an asset, simply click on the Image Asset within the Media Library and it should be automatically added to your post.
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.