Stackla offers as a feature for Customers the ability to Batch Request Rights for select content aggregated from Twitter and Instagram.
The Batch Request Rights Management product is an extension of Stackla's Rights via Response and Rights via Registration functionality, allowing customers who have already configured at least one of these features to take advantage of the Product.
The types of Tiles which Batch Rights can be used on includes:
- Twitter: Any content ingested from Twitter
- Instagram: Any content which has been ingested as a Business Mention
All other content must be requested on a per Tile basis.
1. Navigate to Curate Content and select the Tiles that you wish to request Rights for
2. Select Request Rights from the Batch overflow menu on Curate Content
3. Select the method which you would like to use to Request Rights. Either Rights via Response or Rights via Request.
4. From here you will now be presented with a list of the eligible Tiles you have selected to Request Rights for, plus:
- What Message you are sending to a specific Tile
- What User Handle you are sending from
- Level of Variance between each of the Messages
From here you can edit which Message is sent to a particular user (either by selecting another Template or Editing on the fly) as well select which User Account you are sending it from.
To find out more about Best Practice for crafting Batch Rights Request messages, click here.
5. Once you are happy with what messages you are sending to your users, you can now click Send to Queue. You will be prompted with a message asking you to confirm that you are happy to progress.
From here the messages will be added to a Queue, and Stackla will handle the distribution of these messages out to the respective content creators.