There maybe times upon which you may wish to display content based upon a specific location. This could be for the purpose of display live content from an Event, rendering a map visual, showcasing location specific content on your website or creating region specific email campaigns.
Sometimes however, content creators will not include their specific location at the time of posting, or have accidentally entered in the wrong location.
If you wish to manually assign / modify a location on a post, simply follow the instructions below:
- Go to Curate > Manage Content
- Locate a post you are interested in modifying (Potentially by using the Refine By options)
- Select the Location Pin on the Tile Thumbnail
- From here a modal will appear with a map and search bar.
- Once found, select the location pin to lock in this reference
- Save to make the change.
- Repeat this process as often as needed.
Note: You can repeat steps 1 - 5 to remove the drop-pin if needed.
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.