At times, you may wish to display location specific content only. This could be for the purpose of display live content at an Event, displaying content on a map, showcasing location specific content on your website or email campaign etc.
There are a few ways in which you can automatically capture content that reference a location. These include:
- Searching for content from a specific Instagram location
- Search for a hashtag and a specific location
- Search for any post that has been tagged within a specified radius
Sometimes, content creators do not include their location at the time of posting, or have accidentally entered in the wrong location.
If you wish to manually assign / modify a location on a post, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Curate > Manage Content
- Locate a post you are interested in modifying (trying enter in the search bar, or using the Refine By options)
- Go to More Actions (three lines above Tags drop down )
- Select Geolocation
- A pop-up map will appear. Find the location within the Map
- Once found, select the location pin to lock in this reference
- Save to make the change.
- Repeat this process as often as needed.
Note: you can repeat steps 1 - 5 to remove the Pin if needed.
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.