Use this report to compare up to five different datasets - or segments - using any combination of the refinement filters (the same ones that are on Manage Content).
How can I use this report?
- Plot positive/negative/neutral sentiment (or any combination). These will show trend lines over time, showing when a dip or spike occurred and the user can extrapolate as to why this occurred at a certain time
- Language - compare content being aggregated by language
- Rights status: approved vs expired. Users could determine how many rights requests need to be sent to get a certain number of approvals.
- Location data - get an idea of what percentage of content has location data
- Compare different campaign hashtags to see which is performing better, and adjust marketing tactics accordingly
How to get started
- Analyze > Content
- Click on Segment to to determine the information you wish to capture in the report. You can create multiple Segments to ensure all points are measured on the graph.
- Click the "Everything" tab and select the Start and End dates
- Select Generate to load the report
- Optionally, once the report has generated you can Save the report for future use.