You can easily add a Stackla embed code into your Facebook business or community pages. To achieve this, follow the guide below:
Step 1 - Locate the Widget
- To locate your Widget go to Display > Widgets
- From here you can create a new widget or use an existing widget.
- Once the Widget has been created, to open it click on "edit" from within the Widget table and once open, go to the Embed Code tab
- Copy the Entire Code
Step 2 - Login to Facebook
- Click on this link - https://apps.facebook.com/static_html_plus/*
- Select, Add Static HTML to a page
*This app is not endorsed or in any way managed by Stackla. We’ve simply found it useful to house our HTML widget iFrames. You may, of course, use any other freely available HTML iFrame app to embed a Stackla widget within your Facebook page.
- Using the drop down provided, choose the Facebook page you wish to add your app to and click 'Add Page Tab'.
- Under the tab, index.htmlPaste the code from the Stackla Widget Embed Code tab into the below space provided
- Click Save & Publish to Add the Widget to your Page
- Note: if you wish to edit the Tab heading you have created go to Actions > Edit Name and Image. Update the name and Save.
- Return to your Facebook page, and a new Tab will be added to the left-hand side of your Facebook page.
Want to reorder the tabs within Facebook?
On your Facebook page, there is a panel with all of the tabs listed on the left hand side. Click on the 'Manage Tabs' link. This will allow you to reorder the tabs which you have created.
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.