After you have installed and configured the Stackla for Drupal plugin, you are ready to create a Stackla Widget within Drupal.
1. Content Type
From the Content menu in Stackla, select either Article or Basic page.
In Edit mode, you’ll see a section to create a Stackla widget.
Note: If you cannot see this, then check that it is set as a default for your content type, as detailed in the final steps on Setup Drupal.
2. Create Terms
- Select a Network, Type and add the details for a Term. Stackla will aggregate content that matches this criteria for display in your widget.
- Continue to add Terms until you are satisfied.
Note: Terms are editable. They can be added and removed as needed later on.
3. Select Media Types
You have the option to limit the display to certain media types. If you only want to display content with images, deselect the other media types.
Note: Facebook Terms require the HTML media type checked.
4. Select Appearance
There are 3 options:
- New Widget - a brand new Widget
- Clone Widget - A copy of an existing widget. Select the widget to copy.
- Child Widget - A child of an existing widget. Select the parent widget, and this child will be updated each time the parent is changed.
When you are ready, Save.
Note: If the Stackla widget is not immediately displayed, wait a few moments before refreshing the page. It can take up to a few minutes before the content is aggregated and displayed.