If you have not done so already, go to Plugins and locate the Social Commerce plugin. Simply click on Install. Once loaded this will be added into your left-hand menu.
A ShopSpot is a virtual swing-tag that can be placed directly on images of products. Clicking on a ShopSpot reveals more details such as an image of the product and links to a custom URL (e.g. your product page). ShopSpots are displayed on Fluid Vertical and Horizontal widgets, for both the Inline Tile and also on the Expanded Tile view. You can modify these settings (and the style) within a connected widget.
- Go to Curate > Manage Content and locate the image you wish to add a ShopSpot to.
- Click on the image, or Tile Details from the Actions dropdown for the tile you have chosen and a pop-up screen will appear (see below).
- Click on the Add ShopSpots button and all created Product Tags will appear.
- Choose the tag you wish to display on the post and it will populate the information.
- If you would like to move the placement of the tag simply drag it across to the desired area.
- Continue this process if you wish to add more ShopSpots to the same image. Alternatively, close the image and find a new one to add more ShopSpots.
You can add a ShopSpot to any image-post, and there is no limit to the number of ShopSpots per image.