Follow the instructions below to achieve this:
1. To do this you will need to create an image or a psd file. You can choose to host this file, or alternatively add it into Stackla's Media Library to be hosted on our end.
2. Go to Display > Events > open your Event > Custom Header
3. If you require for your header file to be hosted then go to Custom Assets > Choose a File > Upload. This file will then appear within the table. Select your file to receive the custom URL.
Note, please ignore if your file is already hosted elsewhere.
Example of hosted file:
4. Under the Custom Header tab, add the below code and in the space highlighted, enter in the URL:
<img class="headerimg" src="PASTE CODE HERE">
5. Once added, go to the Custom CSS tab, and add the below code to ensure your header image is positioned correctly.
Note: this code ensures the header is responsive to your Event Screens dimensions.
6. Once the Event screen has been styled, click Save to lock in your changes.
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.