Once you have chosen your Widget style click on the Settings button to modify your Widget.To access this area go to Display > Widgets
If you selected a responsive template (Waterfall or Carousel), then you will have the option to edit the following fields:
- Activate Widget: By default your Widget will be activated. If you do not wish for it to be active immediately then un-tick the box.
- Name: Create a unique name for this Widget.
- Select Filter: Select your preferred Filter from the drop down menu. This will determine which content is displayed on the widget.
- Max Tile Width: Where appropriate enter in the Tile Width to determine the maximum pixel dimensions (px) for the fluid Widget.
- Margin: This option refers to the padding or space (px) between each of the tiles within your widget.
If you selected a non-responsive template (Billboard, Feed or Slideshow), then you will have the option to edit the following fields:
- Activate Widget: By default your Widget will be activated. If you do not wish for it to be active then simple un-tick the box.
- Name: You can edit the name of your widget in this field.
- Select Filter: Select your preferred Filter within this field. This will decide which content is displayed on the widget by default. Stackla has already created a filter for you called “Latest”. This will filter the latest content from your Stack. To learn how to edit or add new Filters click here.
- Scroll Style: Select either Scroll (easily glide across the content without clicking a button) or Click (clicking a specific back and forward button to view content).
- Widget Width, Height and Margin: enter in the pixels to set the sizing.
- Rows and Columns: enter in your desired rows and columns (choose from 1 - 8).
Click on Preview to review your set up.
What to do next? Go to the Appearance tab (instructions).