Drupal is a popular open-source CMS used to power websites. Stackla's Drupal plugin allows you to create a widget natively within Drupal and showcase UGC on any Drupal page.
Note: A Drupal 7.x account is required.
1. Install the Drupal plugin
Download the plugin at https://github.com/Stackla/stackla-drupal-plugin. Then follow the instructions to install this on your Drupal instance.
2. Configure Drupal
Once the plugin is installed on Drupal, navigate to Configuration > Web Services > Stackla for Drupal
Copy the Callback URL. You’ll be pasting this into a field on your Stack.
- Go to my.stackla.com and login
- Install the Drupal plugin from the Plugins Directory
- Paste the Callback URL in the appropriate field on the configuration page and Save
- The page will refresh to display several read-only fields: Stack Shortname, Client ID and Client Secret
- Copy and paste these fields into Drupal
Save configuration (before you Authorise).
Step 3. Connect to Stackla
If you have saved the configuration for both Stackla and Drupal, you can now click Authorise from within Drupal.
Step 4. Add widgets as a default
If you want to have Stackla widgets appear on every Basic Page or Article, you can set up this as a default.
Go to Structure > Content Type > Basic Page (or Article) > Manage Field > Add Stackla Widget.