Use this feature to encourage content creators to approve their own content that has been published on your Widget. This will provide them with the flexibility and independence to give you rights to re-using their content for future marketing campaigns.
- Create a Filter and update the heading,
Display Rights content and select, Display approved content only
- Assign the filter to a Widget.
- Go to your Widget and follow the prompts below:
- Navigate to Engage > Widgets and locate your widget then select Edit
- Select the Settings tab, then More Settings
- Check the option, Show Rights labels. This will add a label called, Register this tile on each eligible tile within the published widget. For tiles that are registered by content creators, this message Tile Registered will display.
You’re now set up to use Rights via Registration on a widget!