Provided you are an Administrator, you will have the ability to create a new user to your Stack account. User creation is dependent on your licence tier and the amount of seats available. This number is provided at the top of the page under the Users heading. Follow the below instructions to learn how to create a new user and provide them with the correct permissions.
- Click on Users > Administrators and then select Send Seat Invite.
- Once the pop-up box will appear enter in the user's email address and select an appropriate role.
- OWNER: Owner users have complete access to all functions within the Stackla Platform.
- MODERATOR USER: Moderators have access to curate Content within the Stackla Platform.
- DEVELOPER USER: Developer Users have the ability to configure outputs and integrations in the Stackla Platform.
- ASSETS USER: Asset Users have access to the Stackla Asset Manager within the Stackla Platform
- ADMIN USER: Similar to the Admin role, but also provides access to developer tools (if you're on the respective licence tier).
- ADVERTISER USER: Advertiser Users have access to Tiles and Assets in the Stackla Platform, plus our Ad Plugins.
- ANALYST USER: Analyst Users have access to Reporting within the Stackla Platform.
- Click Send Invitation to activate. Once sent, the user will receive an email (sometimes this ends up in the Spam folder) which will direct them to the Stackla registration screen. From here, they will need to fill in their details and an account will be created.