Provided you are an Administrator, you will have the ability to create a new user to your Stack account. User creation is dependent on your licence tier and the amount of seats available. This number is provided at the top of the page under the Users heading. Follow the below instructions to learn how to create a new user and provide them with the correct permissions.
- Click on Users > Administrators and then select Send Seat Invite.
- Once the pop-up box will appear enter in the user's email address and select an appropriate role.
- Click Send Invitation to activate. Once sent, the user will receive an email (sometimes this ends up in the Spam folder) which will direct them to the Stackla registration screen. From here, they will need to fill in their details and an account will be created.
The available role options include:
- Moderator: this user will only have access to the Manage Content screen and can only moderate your aggregated content.
- Admin: An admin has access to all the available features within the admin portal and can invite staff to join the account.
- Admin + Developer: Similar to the Admin role, but also provides access to developer tools (if you're on the respective licence tier).