To create a Product Tag manually, go to Engage > Social Commerce > Create Product Tag and complete the form as follows:
- Tag Name - Enter in what you would like this product to be named.
- Custom URL - If you would like to link the product to a specific destination then enter the full URL e.g. http://www.example.com/product.
- Button Text - Enter in what you would like this to say e.g. Buy Now.
- Price - Enter in the price of the product. Make sure to include the currency symbol.
- External Product ID - If relevant add a product ID or SKU (item number).
- Description - Write a brief description of the product.
- Small Image URL - Enter in the URL to the small sized image that you wish to be displayed.
- Small Image Width - Enter in the width (in pixels) of the small sized image.
- Small Image Height - Enter in the height (in pixels) of the small sized image.
- Medium Image URL - Enter in the URL to the medium sized image.
- Medium Image Width - Enter in the width (in pixels) of the medium sized image.
- Medium Image Height - Enter in the height (in pixels) of the medium sized image.
- Custom Slug Name - If applicable, customise the slug name and check the box to activate your change.
- Visibility - Using either Public or Private determine if every user can view your Product Tag or just those who have created an account.
- Priority - The tag priority is set to Medium as a default but you can reorder the option choosing from Highest priority to Lowest.
Once all areas have been modified to your standards click Create and your Product Tag will be saved.