If you want to use the same widget settings in a new widget you can use our clone button.
Follow the instructions below to clone a Widget.
- Start by navigating to Engage > Widgets.
- Find the widget you wish to clone.
- Within the Actions column, expand the More dropdown, then select Clone and wait for the button to finish it's "Complete..." action.
- Once complete, this will open up your new widget edit settings. Here you can start to tweak your cloned widget.
The name will default to "<Widget Name> (CLONE)" - so you can either leave the widget name as this, or rename the widget at this stage. You may also want to change the filter.
- To navigate back once you have saved and left the page, your cloned widget will then appear in the Engage > Widgets list.