Follow the instructions below to create a Widget.
- To start creating a Widget go to Display > Widgets > Create New Widget and choose from the available template styles. Note, in order to create a Widget you will firstly need to create a filter (more information)
- Complete the Settings tab (instructions) to set up the Widget name and select the Filter you will use.
- The Appearance tab (instructions) will enable further customisation for the widget i.e. tile and click-through options.
- Inline Tile tab (instructions) allows you to select what users should be able to see on the Tile.
- Expanded Tile tab (instructions) allows you to customise what the Lightbox will display.
- The Custom Code Editor tab will allow you to go beyond the 'out-of-box' features.
- Once all settings have been completed your code will be generate in the Embed Code tab (instructions).