A connection to Instagram and Google + needs to be established so that content can be aggregated. To establish this connection follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings > General > Social Data Settings
2. Click on Connect Instagram to connect your account
3. If you are not already logged into your Instagram account you will be asked to log in.
4. Once logged in you will receive an authorisation request. Click on Authorise.
5. You will now be able to create Instagram specific Terms.
Note: If you previously had set up Instagram permission, or would like to change the account, go to Settings > General > Social Data Access and click on Remove.