GoConnect is a customisable form that allows your customers to upload content directly, independent of having a social account. Use this feature to eliminate barriers to entry for campaigns and competitions. The customisable form also allows you to collect submission data (e.g. name, email etc), and ask customers to accept Terms and Conditions.
To get started, go to Plugins and locate your chosen feature. Simply click on Install plugin. Once loaded, this will be added your Stack*.
Note: If you do not have access to this feature please speak to your Customer Success Account Manager.
How to get started:
Discover > GoConnect > Create New GoConnect
- Enter in a Name for the GoConnect form as well as a Term name for reference purposes (note, these can be the same) making sure to select, Quick Add. To update the Term details, click here.
- Just like creating a Term, you will also need to add a Tag(s) to this content. If adding an existing Tag, locate it from the drop down box under the heading, Tag this content. Alternatively, if you type in a new tag, a Create option will appear in the drop down.
- Select the fields you wish to display on the form as well as whether they are required or optional for your customers. Note, the first field will allow you to choose between uploading an image only, video (click here for video formats) only, or a combination of both.
- Click Save.
- Once Saved, an Embed Code will be provided. Copy the embed code to place the GoConnect onto a website page.
Example of an Embed Code
How to customise your GoConnect
- Use this section, to modify the form's details and field wording.
- To update, the details select the Custom Template button to expand the code.
- Customise where appropriate, and Save to activate changes.
- Use this option to export relevant users’ details.
- Select the fields you wish to capture (note, based on fields select in the General tab)
- Once selected, click on Export. A CSV file will start downloading onto your computer.
Example of a customer uploading content via GoConnect
Note: the GoConnect comment area has a 32 000 character limit.
For any further questions or queries please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.