GoConnect is a customisable form that allows your customers to upload content directly, independent of having a social account. Use this feature to eliminate barriers to entry for campaigns and competitions. The customisable form also allows you to collect submission data (e.g. name, email etc), and ask customers to accept Terms and Conditions.
To get started, go to Plugins and locate your chosen feature. Simply click on Install plugin. Once loaded, this will be added your Stack*.
Note: If you do not have access to this feature please speak to your Customer Success Account Manager.
- Discover > GoConnect > Create New GoConnect
- Enter in a Name for the GoConnect form as well as a Term name for reference purposes (note, these can be the same) making sure to select, Quick Add. To update the Term details, click here.
- Just like creating a Term, you will also need to add a Tag(s) to this content. If adding an existing Tag, locate it from the drop down box under the heading, Tag this content. Alternatively, if you type in a new tag, a Create option will appear in the drop down.
- Select the fields you wish to display on the form as well as whether they are required or optional for your customers.
- The first field will allow you to choose between uploading an image, audio, video, or Instagram/Facebook images.
- The GoConnect comment area has a 32,000 character limit.
- You can find Goconnect's supported file formats, as well as their limits from here.
- Click Save.
- Once Saved, an Embed Code will be provided. Copy the embed code to place the GoConnect onto a website page.
Example Embed Code
Configure & Customize:
This section is used to modify the form- add or remove fields, adjust the copy, edit field types, etc.
- To update, the details select the Custom Template button to expand the code.
- Customise where appropriate, and Save to activate changes.
- Check out this Developer article for details and how-tos.
- Use this option to export relevant users’ details.
- Select the fields you wish to capture (note, based on fields select in the General tab)
- Once selected, click on Export. A CSV file will start downloading onto your computer.
For any further questions or queries please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.