Use this area to edit existing Terms created within your Stack. The below information will explain how to use each option within this area.
- Click on Discover > Terms
- A table will appear indicating information about each Term such as the Last Aggregation Attempt, Status, Tags, etc.
- Edit option 1: Export Data
- If you would like to export your information into a CSV file then simply click the button and it will automatically start downloading.
- Edit option 2: Edit/Clone/Delete
- After creating a Term you may wish to edit, clone or remove it. Simply click on the desired button and follow the prompts to make your changes. Note, if you would like to edit your Terms in bulk, you can also tick the box next to the Term name(s). By doing so, the Batch Process menu will appear with a range of shortcut options to help fast track this process.