Click on Aggregate > Create Term and click on Create term to activate and enable the Advanced tab. These settings are used to refine your search results, and ensure you're aggregating relevant content.
The Advanced tab includes some general options that are available for all networks:
- Choose to add additional hashtags or keywords to ensure you only aggregate content that meets your campaign requirements.
- Choose to discard additional hashtags or keywords to ensure you only aggregate content that meets your campaign requirements.
- Using the Whitelist, you can aggregate content from approved user accounts only. This will exclude content from all other user accounts.
- Using the Blacklist, you can stop user's content from aggregating into your platform.
Additionally, it may include some network-specific options. Below explains the options available for Twitter:
- Only Verified Accounts will limiting aggregation to verified Twitter users. For more information click here.
- Minimum Follower Count can be used to aggregate content from influencers, celebrities, pro athletes, etc.
- Include Retweets enables the aggregation of retweets (disabled by default).
- Include Reply Tweets enables the aggregation of reply tweets (disabled by default).
Note, you can always edit these settings again if needed.