Follow the instructions below to create a Term and start aggregating content into your Stack account.
- Go to Discover > Terms
- Go to Create New Term
- The General tab (instructions) will allow you to to choose a social network and set up moderation for the Term.
- Create Tags (instructions) to collate content and create a labelling system.
- The Advanced tab (instructions) will enable you to further define the search by including or excluding certain users, hashtags etc.
- Use the Language tab (instructions) to limit the content you aggregate to specific languages.
- The Active tab (instructions) will enable you to start the aggregation process.
Depending on your social network, your content will start aggregating instantly. Click here for more information.