You can create private or public filtered views to help you find your desired content more quickly. To do this, complete the steps below:
- Go to Curate > Manage Content
- Using the Filter By and View options available, select refinements from the drop down options to find the content you wish to see. For example, you may wish to search for all published content from a specific network that is connected to a certain tag.
- Once located, select the option "Saved View" from the Save As button drop-down
- By default this view is set to private, meaning only you can see it. If you would like other Stackla user's to view this please tick the "public" button.
- Name the view to whatever you would like it to be named and click Save.
- You can access this view whenever you like from the Saved View tab:
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.