You can create private or public filtered views to help you find your desired content more quickly. To do this, complete the steps below:
- Go to Curate > Manage Content
- Select Refine By and filter through the drop down options to find the content you wish to see. For example, you may wish to search for all published content from a specific network that is connected to a certain tag.
- Once located, select the button, Save View As.
- Name the view and click Save.
- By default this view is set to private, meaning only you can see it. If you would like other Stackla user's to view this please tick the "public" button.
Save your customised view as whatever you would like it to be named.
For further information please log a support ticket.