Vine videos is another video sharing service where users have the ability to share six second video clips.
This particular network option will allow users to view their videos within the inline tile of a Widget. This is because Vine provides their own player within an iFrame allowing the player to handle the challenge of looping and muting the video automatically.
With other videos, they require us to play them through our own video player. Due to the random length, size and volume of a video, playing them all automatically is not the best move for many reasons. Mainly, because Stackla's video player requires each video to be downloaded, some of which may be hundreds of megabytes in size. This could slow down the overall load of the widget or event screen.
How to add a Vine video
- Most users will have their Vine account connected to their Twitter account. If you also have set up your account in this way simply, post the vine video to Twitter
- Once in Twitter, click on the more button (...) and select, Copy Link to Tweet and copy the URL
- Go to your Stackla account
- Click on Aggregate > Create Tile.
- Paste the Tweet URL and click Create.
- Your video will now appear under Curate > Manage Content. To locate the post type use the search bar on the right-hand side and enter in the post's username.