You can easily position your desired posts to sit anywhere within your Widget. To do this follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Curate > Manage Content and locate the post you wish to position
2. Click on the More Actions button (located in the Actions column) and select Manage Pin and a pop up will appear
3. Simply select a Filter where your post is being displayed and then tick the box on the left-hand side to activate the pin.
4. By default, the position will set to '1' however, you can change this by entering in your desired number.
5. You can also select whether the post should be positioned "always" or for a scheduled period of time.
6. Click Pin to save.
7. Once this is set up your post will now be positioned on your Filter and Display.
Note, you cannot pin more than one tile to the same position in a Filter.