Stackla offers the ability for customers to easily position their desired posts to set positions within a Widget or Event Screen.
To do this, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Curate > Manage Content and locate the post you wish to position
2. Click on the Menu button (located in the Actions column) and select Manage Pin option from the overflow menu.
This will load up a Modal allowing you to Pin the Tile
3. To Pin your tile, simply select a Filter where your post is being displayed and then tick the box on the left-hand side to activate the pin.
4. By default, the position will set to '1' however, you can change this by entering in your desired number.
5. You can also select whether the post should only be pinned for a set period of time by specifying a Date and Time in the Featured Until field.
6. Click Pin to save.
7. Once this is set up your post will now be positioned on your Filter and Display.
Note: You cannot pin more than one tile to the same position in a Filter.