When you hit “create” on a new term, Stackla gets to work preparing for ingestion. If you navigate to the Terms screen you’ll notice your new term has a status of Preparing…
Stackla will try and backfill some old content to get you started. Generally content from new terms will begin to arrive within 20-30 minutes.
Below is a guideline of how many pieces of content will backfill for each network:
- Instagram: Up to 20 pieces of content
- Google+: Up to 20 pieces of content
- YouTube: Up to 25 pieces of content
- Pinterest: Up to 25 pieces of content
- Tumblr: Up to 20 pieces of content
- Facebook: Up to 25 pieces of content
- Twitter: Up to 25 pieces of content*
- Twitter only allows backfilling with content posted in the previous 6-9 days.
A note about previews: The preview panel on the “Create Term” screen is just a sample of content designed to give you an idea of the content that will be ingested.
Running a campaign?
To ensure Stackla is ingesting content when your campaign launches, we recommend you set up your terms at least a few days prior to your campaign launch.
This will ensure ingestion has begun and give you time to check your terms are set up and ingesting correctly.