Welcome to Stackla. It’s great to have you onboard!
We can’t wait to help you find, curate, and deliver the best content for your brand to the most effective touch points.
How does Stackla work?
- Aggregate: Discover the best user-generated content and customer endorsements.
- Curate: Filter, queue, categorise, and publish content with powerful rules engines, scheduling, and automation.
- Engage: Create compelling, memorable experiences on websites, apps, event screens, retail points of sale, and more.
Here are some helpful hints to get you started
- Firstly, log in to your account and enter in your unique user details. By default, you will be taken to your Dashboard (home screen), providing you with a summary of activity within your Stack.
- If you haven't done so already, add your staff to your Stack. Click here for instructions.
- Whether you need to create your Display straight away or not, it is always a good idea to start aggregating content to ensure you have enough material when you’re ready to launch. To do this, you will need to create Terms. Note, if you started with a Demo account, and have now upgraded, your information will transfer so that you won't have to configure your Terms all over again.
- To effectively manage your content, make sure you add Tags to your Terms.
- Using your Tags, create Filters. A Filter will ensure only your desired content will appear in your Display.
- Lastly, view your available Display options i.e. Widgets or Events.
Need more assistance?