If you have a great piece of content that you wish to feature within a certain position on your existing display then simply use the Stackla Pin function to do so.
Adding a Pin
1. Go to Curate > Content and locate the post you wish to position
2. Click on the Menu button (located in the Actions column) and select Manage Pin option from the overflow menu.
This will load up a Modal to configure your Pin
3. To Pin your tile, flip through the filter list's pages or search for a Filter by name, then simply select the Filter in which you want to add the pinned tile.
4. By default, the position will set to '1' however, you can change this by entering in your desired number.
5. You can also select whether the post should only be pinned for a set period of time by specifying a Date and Time in the Unpin Date field.
6. Click Pin to save.
If you need to ever find the content that you have Pinned, simply select Advanced options on your View Settings and select to show Pinned items.