Historical content, or posts that were created prior to aggregation Term setup, can easily be ingested into a stack via the Create Tile functionality! Manually created/ingested tiles display and function just as other content does within the stack's moderation, and throughout Widgets, Events or Email campaigns.
- Navigate to Discover > Create Tile.
- Ensure the Via URL tab is selected.
- Click Generate. Once the post has loaded successfully, a preview will appear.
- Optionally enable interactive elements such as Likes, Dislikes and Comments
- Optionally include:
- Share text – customise the description that is used when sharing this post across other social channels
- Click-through URL – Add in a destination URL
- Add Tags – label this tile to locate and display it (recommended)
- Moderation - choose to instantly Publish your post, or set it to Queue for now. NOTE: Publish is selected by default.
- Add Schedule – use this option to display your tile for a set period of time
- Click on Create Tile to save your new content!
How to locate the Post URL
- In the timeline view, expand the Tweet by clicking on it to reveal the options panel. Click "Details".
- The window will reload in detail view (i.e. post and comments showing).
- Copy the URL from your browser's address bar. This is the post url you will need to enter into the "Post URL" field in Stackla.
- Click on the timestamp on a Facebook post to access an expanded view.
- Copy the URL from your browser's address bar. This is the post url you will enter into the "Post URL" field in Stackla.
- Locate your desired YouTube post
- Open the post and copy the URL from your browser's address bar. This is the post url you will enter into the "Post URL" field in Stackla.
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.