You can create a Geo-Radius specific Term. This broader aggregation term will allow you to aggregate content within a chosen radius. If a user tags their location within the radius then the post will be added to your Stack.
Note, this feature is only available with Twitter or Instagram Terms.
- Click on Aggregate > Create Term and under Network choose either Instagram or Twitter (more information).
- Under Type select Geo-Radius.
- Type in an address in the "Search" field or drag and drop the pin to your desired location.
- Select your Search Radius (range is dependent on the network chosen).
- Enter in the Term Name for reference purposes.
- Continue with the Term creation process (instructions) and then click on Create to start aggregating.
After initially aggregating content. It is possible to retroactively assign a geolocation manually.
- Click on Curate > Manage Content and under the More Action button select Geolocation. At this point you can draw a fence around the specific location. This can also be used to refine the geotag.
- Any content with a geotag can then be displayed on a map
Note: Want to combine a location with a hashtag, search term or user account? Click on Location - Geo Fencing.