Use the Location tab to narrow your search results and search for posts that have been tagged within a specific location. For example, you may have a campaign for Australian residents only and you wish to exclude potential posts that come from other countries.
Note:This tab is used in addition to finding content from your hashtag/search word/user account etc.
- Click on Discover > Terms > Create New Term (or click on Edit to update an existing) to activate the Location tab.
- Click on Enable Geo-Fencing.
- Use the search bar to find your location (or manually zoom/pan to search using the map itself).
- Once you have found your location, click on the polygon icon to draw a map around the area you would like to aggregate content from. Note, when doing this you will need to mark points around the area to ensure you cover the location correctly.
- Optionally, you can choose from the pre-defined country borders.
- Once the Geo-Fence is completed, complete any remaining Term tabs and click on Create to activate.
Note, To delete the saved geo-fence simply click on Remove Geo-fencing and OK.
For more information about Geo-Fencing click here.