Stackla Event Screens are designed to continue running even if your internet access might be temperamental. Provided the screen has loaded, the screen will continue to run through pre-loaded content until internet access resumes.
Articles in this section
- How do I correctly display an Event Screen?
- Making your Content Actionable
- How to use a Content Tag as a Call to Action
- How can I create a unique widget design?
- Can I use my widgets in Facebook?
- Where can I use widgets within my website?
- Do I need to adhere to any guidelines when customising my widgets?
- Which Videos Can Play Inline?
- What if I have temperamental Internet access whilst displaying my Event Screen?
- My network runs through a firewall, what IP addresses do I need to whitelist so the Event Screen will work?