Stackla Event Screens are designed to continue running even if your internet access might be temperamental. Provided the screen has loaded, the screen will continue to run through pre-loaded content until internet access resumes.
Articles in this section
- How do I correctly display an Event Screen?
- How to create an Event
- Event Screens: Best Practices
- How to test an Event Screen
- Which Videos Can Play Inline?
- Include Stackla Events in BrightSign Network displays
- What if I have temperamental Internet access whilst displaying my Event Screen?
- My network runs through a firewall, what IP addresses do I need to whitelist so the Event Screen will work?
- Can I run Stackla Event screens through my Digital Signage or DMP display tool?
- Can I embed my Event Screen into my website?