In some cases you may only want to use certain posts during a particular time frame. For example, you may wish to display an advertisement for one day only or only for a couple of hours.
When this happens and if you are dealing with multiple posts for different campaigns it can become difficult to remember to disable the posts when they are no longer required.
To assist you with this process you can utilise the Manage Schedule feature. To do this, simply follow the instructions below:
- Go to Curate > Manage Content
- Find the respective post you wish to Apply a Schedule to
- Click on the More Actions button and select Manage Schedule from the overflow menu.
From here you will be presented with a modal allowing you to specify an Action and Schedule.
From here you can:
- Specify the Action you wish to occur (ie. Publish this Tile)
- The Time and Date you want the action to occur
- The Timezone that this should occur in.
Once you are happy with your action, select Add to Schedule.
Repeat these steps until you are happy with your respective schedule.