The easiest way to remove your accounts is to log in to each one and follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Instagram account and click on Edit Profile
- Click on Manage Applications
- There will be a section called Stackla, click on Revoke Access to remove the Instagram account from Stackla.
- Log in to your Facebook page and click on Settings
- Click on Apps (located on the left-hand side)
- You will notice that a Stackla icon will appear at the top of the page
- Hover over the icon and click on the 'x' to remove the access.