If you would like to aggregate content via RSS Feeds then you can create a Google News feed to do this. Follow the steps below to create the RSS details.
1. Go to news.google.com.au and type in the 'Search Term' for what you want to create a feed for.
2. Once the results have loaded up, click on the 'Search Tools' button and change the Sorted by Date to 'Sorted by Date'. (You can also change other settings here if you like).
3. Once loaded, scroll to the bottom of the page and select the button 'Create Alert'
4. From the alert page, feel free to tweak sources like News, Language, Region, How many, etc to whatever the client likes. Most important thing to do is to make sure 'Deliver To' is to RSS feed. Hit 'Create Alert' to save.
5. Once saved, you will see the alert appear in your screen. Click on the RSS icon to get the feed.
NOTE: The only articles that are added to the RSS feed are those published AFTER the alert has been created.
For further information please log a support ticket.