To aggregate content from Facebook that includes a specific hashtag simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Aggregate > Create Term
- Select Facebook as the Network
- Under Type choose Page
- Enter in the Facebook page URL that you wish to aggregate content from
- Go to the Advanced Tab and enter in your desired hashtag(s) in the heading, Only aggregate posts that also include any of these hashtags/keywords
- Complete the rest of the Term tabs (click here for instructions) and click create to get started
Want to aggregate content from fans posting to your Facebook page? Click here for instructions.
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our team will do our best to help you.