When creating a Facebook Term in the Advanced Tab you can choose to aggregate content from Fans posting to your desired page. You can also include hashtags or keywords to ensure only relevant content aggregates.
To do this follow the steps below:
- From within a Facebook Term, navigate to the Facebook Page settings
- Select from Aggregate official content or Aggregate fan content. For each of these settings, you can also choose to add hashtag(s)/keyword(s) to help refine your search criteria:
Note: If you have not connected your Facebook Page token to your Stack, Fan Posts will come into your Stack without a Username, User Handle and/or Avatar. To find out how to connect your Facebook Page token, click here.
TROUBLESHOOTING - PAGE
As the Facebook page owners you will need to ensure the following is active to ensure fan Photos and Videos aggregate to your Stack.
1. Log in to your company Facebook page manager and enable the below setting.
2. You will also need to ensure that you have connected your Facebook Page token to your Stack, otherwise Fan Posts will come in without a Username, User Handle and Avatar.
TROUBLESHOOTING - USER
These users simply need to check their settings and then post their image again.
1. Go to Account > Settings > Apps > Apps others use > Edit and a pop up screen will appear. Make sure the below options are ticked.
2. Go to Account > Settings > Apps > Privacy
3. Go to the heading, "Who can look me up?" and click on Edit on the last option
4. Check 'Let other search engines link to your timeline'
5. The setting will now update to 'Yes'.