What will Co-Pilot provide recommendations on?
Once enabled and trained, Co-Pilot can provide the following recommendations on a Tile:
- Tile Status: Co-Pilot can recommend whether a Tile should be marked for Publish or Disabled
- Tags: Co-Pilot can recommend whether a particular Tag(s) should be applied to a Tile
- Rights Management: Co-Pilot can recommend whether you should seek rights to a piece of content
- Interactions: Co-Pilot can recommend whether a Tile has a greater propensity to get high interactions if used on a Widget
Note: By default, Co-Pilot will provide updates on the three most used Tags within your Stack. If you would like to modify this, contact your Customer Success Account Manager.
What influences Co-Pilot's recommendations?
There are a number of factors that influence Co-Pilot's recommendations engine. These include, but are not limited to:
- Current and Previous User Behaviour
- Tile Meta Data
- Widget Insights
- Visual Recognition Insights
How do I get Co-Pilot on my Stack?
Please contact your Customer Success Account Manager to find out how you can get Co-Pilot enabled on your Stack.
Once Co-Pilot is enabled, how long will it take before I start seeing recommendations?
In order for Co-Pilot to start making recommendations on your Stack, it needs to monitor and learn your behaviour to understand what content you publish, disable, tag, and/or request rights to. As such, once Co-Pilot has been enabled, you will need to perform a minimum number of tasks in one of these areas for the service to have enough information to start marking recommendations. Co-Pilot will only make recommendations on those which it has enough data. The minimum task number for each of the models is as follows:
- Tile Status (Publish / Disable): A minimum of 100 Tiles must be either Published and/or Disabled over the past 30 days.
- Tags: A minimum of 50 Tile must have been applied this particular Tag over the past 30 days
- Rights Management: A minimum of 20 Tiles must have had interactions (Impressions, Click, etc) over the past 30 days
- Interactions: A minimum of 20 tiles must have had interactions (impressions, clicks etc) over the past 30 days
How regularly does the Model 're-train' / update?
By default, Co-Pilot will update its Recommendation model daily. This model can be updated by your Customer Success Account Manager to update less frequently if desired (Weekly or Monthly).
What recommendations will show under the 'Co-Pilot Recommendations' tab?
This Tab will showcase any content which has a positive recommendation. A positive recommendation is:
- Recommendation to Publish
- Recommendation to Apply a Tag
- Recommendation to Request Rights
Can I turn off models that I don't use?
By default, Co-Pilot will not provide Recommendations for functions / services that you don't use e.g. Rights Management or Widgets. If desired, the Co-Pilot models can be turned off by your Customer Success Account Manager.
If I use the 'Quick-Add' button, what Tiles will it automatically apply recommendations?
Quick-Add will only automatically apply recommendations to those Tiles visible on the current page within the Moderation view. For example, if your Moderation View is set to display 25 tiles, the Quick-Add button will only apply any recommendations that have been made on those respective tiles in that view.
Can I select multiple tiles and batch the recommendations myself?
When selecting on a tile, the above batch option, 'Apply all recommendations' will become available. The Batch Action process will allow you to make changes to the specific tiles of your choosing.
How do I apply an Individual Recommendation?
Individual Recommendations can be applied by simply clicking on the Blue Text for the Recommendation on the Tile itself.
How do I inform Co-Pilot if it has made an incorrect recommendation?
Co-Pilot is always learning, especially in the early stages, it will may make recommendations that don't meet your requirements. If a recommendation is incorrect, simply follow the below options:
- Complete the action you believe it should have chosen (e.g. if the recommendation was to disable a Tile, but you wish to Publish it, then simply Publish the tile)
- Dismiss the recommendation on the Tile (scroll over the recommendation and hit dismiss)
- Simply do nothing to the tile
Any of the above action will help to influence the Co-Pilot algorithm and will help to generate more accurate recommendations in the future.
Can I search for a particular recommendation within Manage Content?
Yes, you can. Go to Curate > Manage Content > Refine By and selecting the 'Recommendation' option and enabling the options that you wish to review.
Can I sort by most recommended content?
Yes, located on the right-hand side there is a drop down section called, 'Sort By'. Select the, 'Most Recommended' option to place these recommendations at the top of the page.
Can I apply Co-Pilot to my Saved Views?
Yes, by default the recommendations will be available on a per Tile basis for any Saved Views that you have created. To customise your view follow this guide.
Not all content includes recommendations. Why is that?
Co-Pilot will only provide recommendations on content and where there is a certain level of confidence. If the level of confidence in the recommendation is not there, it will not make a recommendation. As such, you may see random Tiles within your Stack with no recommendation. It is also based on the models that you have chosen. If a piece of content does not match the model, then no recommendation will appear.
Can I see the Co-Pilot recommendations via Stackla's REST API?
Yes, Stackla makes all recommendations, including the Model, Target, Outcome and Confidence Score available within our REST API outputs.