Stackla Group Management allows Enterprise customers and large Agencies to control multiple Stacks and their usage access via one simple home screen. This feature allows customers to:
- Distribute entitlements (Terms, Filters and Users) between the grouped Stacks
- Reserve minimum entitlement levels for specific Stacks within the Group
- Access to view all grouped Stacks through a single home screen
- Leverage Stack to Stack (S2S) copying.
How does this work?
- Once enabled, simply go to my.stackla.com and log in using your account details
- At the top of the page there are two options; Groups and Stacks
- Select Groups to review all Stacks that are connected via Group Management
- The top of the page will contain an overview section to highlight the total entitlements for all Stacks connected via Group Management. There are two options that need to be considered for all Stacks, these are:
- Allocated: this allows Group Managers to reserve a number of Terms, Filter or Users for each Stack. This ensures that each account has access to the right amount of entitlements based on their requirements. It will also stop other accounts from using those entitlements.
- Maximum: the total amount of entitlements available for a specific Stack
- To update and organise these entitlements for each Stack select, 'Manage Entitlements'
- Click on 'More Options' to update the Reserved and Maximum limits for each Stack.
- Click Save to lock in your changes. Repeat this process for other Stacks if needed
For any further questions or queries, please submit a request and our support team will get back to you.